Immersion Labs is a cutting-edge spatial computing technology firm that specializes in integrating gaming engines with virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and artificial intelligence (AI) to create immersive and interactive products. We use game technology to solve real-life problems.
We create advanced applications and games in collaboration with the largest American companies, such as Meta, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon. We integrate game engines with innovative hardware and AI technologies. We have an extensive R&D department working on revolutionary solutions for various markets.
We have worked with institutions such as NASA, the Natural History Museum in New York, and the Smithsonian Institute. Our projects have been nominated for awards such as the Emmy, SXSW, and Apple Design Awards. We have access to prototypes of the most important XR technology products.
However, the most important thing is that we create technologies that have a higher purpose. Our goal is to create products that advance and assist humanity. If you feel strong in game technology and would like to work on something that has a greater purpose than just entertainment, Immersion may be the place for you.
Basic requirements :
What we propose:
Please review our information clause below:
By Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. ("GDPR") Immersion sp. z o.o. & Immersion Games S.A. provides the following information regarding the processing of your data:
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your data is Immersion Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 15 Ciszewski Street, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland, and Immersion Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, 15 Ciszewski Street, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland.
Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
The Administrator processes personal data to enable participation in current and future recruitment processes by the Administrator.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- in the scope of currently conducted recruitment processes - to take action by the Administrator at the request of an employee candidate (i.e. to process a job application), before the possible conclusion of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- about recruitment processes that may be conducted in the future - the consent given by the employee candidate (Article 6(1)(a) RODO).
Recipients of data
The Administrator may share your data with its subcontractors (entities it uses for processing) such as:
- IT service providers;
- entities with which the Administrator cooperates in recruitment.
Duration of data storage
The Administrator keeps personal data for a period of 3 years from their collection - if the employee candidate has given the appropriate consent. If consent has not been given, personal data is deleted immediately after the end of the recruitment process in question.
Rights of data subjects
You are entitled to the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data provided and the right to receive a copy of such data;
- The right to rectification of personal data;
- The right to the erasure of personal data;
- The right to request the restriction of processing of personal data;
- The right to transfer personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data provided;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Where the processing is based on consent, you also have the right to withdraw consent to processing personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the above rights, you may contact the Administrator.
The Administrator does not decide concerning you that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Information about the voluntariness or necessity of providing data
Your provision of data is voluntary, but if you do not provide it, it will be impossible to participate in recruitment processes.