Immersion is a Polish company operating globally.
We create business applications and VR / AR games for users all over the world. We have already collected nominations for many awards, and we want more because we can do more.
Therefore, if you want to develop in the field of new technologies, you have experience working as an Unreal Engine developer and you wish to deliver UE4 features in a very advanced real estate product - Apply!
- Solid knowledge of Blueprints system and engine API
- Experience working with complex UMG systems
- Experience working with REST/JSON plugins
- Ability to tackle packaging issues
- Knowledge working with profiler for performance-related issues.
- You can organize your time well
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- You have effective English communications skills
- Creative approach to feature design from a technical point of view
- Track record of real estate projects
- Interest in architecture
- You have experience working with Scrum/Agile/Lean methodologies.
On our part, we propose:
- Access to the latest technology, not commercially available.
- salary adequate to experience and skills
- Work in a team of enthusiasts
- Great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).