Project Manager/PMO- Immersion
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
The ideal candidate shall have the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Draw up a plan and manage the project from start to finish work breakdown structure/tasks, timelines; costs, quality.
- Regular sync up with the production/projects team.
- Identify and manage risks to the project.
- Ensure a high level of collaboration in the team
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices
- Report the status of the project to the management board
- Be the point of contact with global clients regarding the project progress and integrate the client's needs into the development process.
- Good managerial skills
- Solid communication skills in English
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a Project Management/PMO role. Out of that at least 1-2 years in PM role in the IT industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in parallel with several project teams.
- Project management certification will be a plus.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Critical thinking & problem-solving
- Efficiency oriented, anticipative thinking
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams
- Ability to motivate people
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Independent and innovative
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for best results
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile/Lean, Jira (experience in working in a Scrum environment being a plus)
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).