Project Manager- Immersion
Immersion is a Polish company operating globally.
We create business applications and VR / AR games for users all over the world. We have already collected nominations for many awards, and we want more because we can do more.
The ideal candidate shall have the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Draw up a plan and manage the project from start to finish work breakdown structure/tasks, timelines; costs, quality.
- Regular sync up with the production team.
- Identify and manage risks to the project.
- Ensure a high level of collaboration in the team
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices
- Report the status of the project to the management board
- Be the point of contact with global clients regarding the project progress and integrate the client's needs into the development process.
- Good managerial skills
- Solid communication skills in English
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a Project Management role. Out of that at least 2 years in PM role in the IT industry.
- Project management certification will be a plus.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Critical thinking & problem-solving
- Efficiency oriented, anticipative thinking
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams
- Ability to motivate people
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Independent and innovative
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for best results
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile/Lean, Jira (experience in working in a Scrum environment being a plus)
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).