Product Manager (Extended Reality Games)
We are Immersion Games, a VR developer studio founded by Immersion - VR and AR veterans from Warsaw.
We craft meticulously designed, top-tier games employing the most advanced technologies available. As fervent enthusiasts of mixed reality, spatial computing. and Al, our aim is to fully harness the power of the latest breakthroughs in VR and AR. Our goal is to create captivating, immersive worlds where our community can lose themselves in unparalleled experiences.
We work directly with the largest equipment manufacturers, including Apple, Meta, and Pico. Thanks to this, we have access to the latest prototypes available on the market even before they go on official sale!
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Product Manager to join our growing team in the spatial computing industry. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping the success of our games by leveraging your expertise in product management or game design. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive the development and improvement of our games, ensuring they meet player expectations and achieve business goals.
- Draw up a plan and manage the project from start to finish: work breakdown structure/tasks, timelines; costs, quality,
- Regular sync up with the Production team,
- direct cooperation with representatives of Oculus, Meta, Pico and Apple,
- Identify and manage risks to the project,
- Ensure a high level of collaboration in the team,
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time,
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices,
- Report the status of the project to the management board.
- Good managerial skills,
- Solid communication skills in English,
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a Product Management role. Out of that at least 2 years in PM role/production role in the gaming industry,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills,
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment,
- Critical thinking & problem-solving,
- Efficiency oriented, anticipative thinking,
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams,
- Ability to motivate people,
- Analytical and detail-oriented,
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans,
- Independent and innovative,
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for best results,
- Focus on continuous improvement,
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks (project management certification is a plus),
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile/Lean, Jira (experience in working in a Scrum environment being a plus).
What we propose:
- work on various projects, games / applications / interactive presentations / "experiences" in VR and AR technology,
- direct cooperation with representatives of Oculus, HTC Vive and Samsung,
- access to the latest technology, not commercially available,
- work in a team of enthusiasts,
- small teams and flat structure,
- the great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team,
- salary adequate to experience and skills,
- medical package (Medicover),
- additional days off,
- employee referral system,
- hybrid or fully remote work system (to be agreed),
- flexible working hours with core hours,
- office location close to Metro Stokłosy,
- gaming&relax space,
- free parking,
- integration meetings,
- flexible dress code,
- dog-friendly office.