Office Admin/HR Support
Immersion is a Polish company operating globally.
We create business applications and VR / AR games for users all over the world. We have already collected nominations for many awards, and we want more because we can do more.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, expense reports, book travels, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Plan and manage team offsites, events, and activities.
- Support recruitment activities (publish on social media, schedule interviews, Etc..).
- Support in building efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of direct executive support, project management, office management or event planning experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with calendar management, travel scheduling/booking.
- Experience providing high-quality professional administrative support within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience in office management tasks: such as ordering office supplies, taking care of employee’s agreements, organizing employees’ events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality regarding all business matters.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and handle several concurrent stakeholders and priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Any HR experience or willingness to learn