Immersion & Immersion games- 3D Artist/Designer
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
If you want to develop in the field of new technologies, you have experience working as a 3D artist and you wish to create 3D models in very advanced VR/AR products - Apply!
Basic requirements :
- Experience in 3D modeling for Realtime rendering.
- Experience in UV mapping, creating PBR materials and their engine implementation (Metalness-Roughness workflow)
- Precision and attention to detail when creating 3D models
- Experience in working with Blender
- Substance Suite proficiency.
- Proven portfolio in 3D modeling and material creation for realtime rendering.
- you can organize your time well
- you can work both independently and in a team.
- you have effective English communications skills
- Minimal knowledge about VR / AR technology
- You have experience working with Scrum/Agile/Lean methodologies.
On our part, we propose:
- Access to the latest technology, not commercially available.
- salary adequate to experience and skills
- work in a team of enthusiasts
- great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).