Immersion games- Marketing manager
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Working on preparing all marketing materials for VR games publishing.
- Distributing games through appropriate channels once they are released.
- Working with external translators on having all game-related materials translated and ready for publishing
- Conduct briefings, present at partners' events.
- Execute the strategic marketing plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. CEO, marketing specialists, legal, PR, support, etc.).
- Handle a high volume of engagements in the fast pace of different markets.
- Defining and measuring marketing KPIs, translated into users (players) base growth
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English is a must (Polish will be an advantage).
- Strong leadership skills
- 4+ years experience as marketing manager in gaming companies.
- Ability to multitask and manage a portfolio of marketing projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management
- Good knowledge of VR platforms and experience in marketing VR games will be a big advantage.
- Operational excellence mindset and experience. Data-driven. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).