Immersion - Game & App Designer
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Upgrading overall gameplays.
- Creating new features and improving previous ones.
- Designing new approaches and concepts.
- Engaging in brainstorming, inventing, and improving processes.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to ensure all requirements are delivered on time.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to speed up the production process.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience on flat-screen games and experiences with single-player and multiplayer elements
Practical experience in working with game productions teams/effectively communicating with the development team.
- Distinguish individual game design elements: user experience, in-game economy, or other features.
- Creative and analytical thinking with attention to details.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to identify technical issues or bugs and offering solutions;
- Experience with game design tools and editors;
- Great communication skills, both in Polish and English.
- Good time management and responsibility.
What we propose:
- Work on various games and experiences.
- Salary adequate to experience and skills;
- Work in a team of enthusiasts;
- Great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).