Immersion- Concept artist
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Render concept images and artworks appearing in various mediums, including games, prints, online marketing campaigns, presentations.
- Engage actively with game designers, creative managers, and clients to conceptualize their vision.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to share, improve and iterate an idea
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a concept designer/ concept artist.
- Ability to create 2D concept graphics (3D is a plus)
- Excellent illustration skills with an eye for color, composition, and design
- Ability to create detailed concepts from broad ideas
- Ability to work on various topics, including characters, environments, creatures
- Ability prioritize your tasks to iterate and deliver quickly, depending on the project needs
- Great communication skills (in polish and English).
- Ability to work in various styles (realistic/ cartoon/ other stylized)
What we propose:
- Work on various games and experiences that utilize the best aspects of VR and AR technology;
- Salary adequate to experience and skills;
- Work in a team of enthusiasts;
- Great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).