3D artist- Real Estate
Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
Therefore, if you want to develop in the field of new technologies, you have experience working as a 3D artist and you wish to create 3D models in a very advanced real estate product - Apply!
Basic requirements :
- Experience in designing 3D models, optimized for Unreal Engine 4 and web browsers
- Experience in UV mapping, creating PBR materials and their engine implementation
- Readiness to work with architecture blueprints
- Precision and attention to detail when creating 3D models
- Experience in working with Blender
- Substance Suite proficiency.
- A proven portfolio in real estate projects will be an advantage.
- you can organize your time well
- you can work both independently and in a team.
- you have effective English communications skills
- UE4 programming skills (nice to have, but not a must).
- Track record of real estate projects
- Interest in architecture
- Minimal knowledge about VR / AR technology
- You have experience working with Scrum/Agile/Lean methodologies.
On our part, we propose:
- Access to the latest technology, not commercially available.
- salary adequate to experience and skills
- work in a team of enthusiasts
- great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the team
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).