Immersion uses video game technologies to solve real-life problems.
We are a leading European VR/AR venture builder that transforms various industries providing cutting-edge tools based on XR technologies. Over the last 7 years, we successfully delivered nearly 100 projects to some of the largest companies in the world.
If you want to be responsible for:
• Communicating design ideas verbally and visually to other team members;
• Creating detail-oriented, clear stylized UI elements, game screens, and interactions;
• Working with programmers and 3D artists on delivering the best experience for players;
• Stay up-to-date with the latest game designing trends and techniques.
If you have:
• 2+ year’s professional UI design experience;
• Great eye for design hierarchy, color, typography, and layout.
• Proficiency in designing in multiple tools (Photoshop, Illustrator Etc...)
• Excellent 2D art and illustration skills.
• You’ve proudly shipped and launched several games.
Nice if you have:
• Experience designing for VR and augmented reality.
• Experience with working using game engines.
• A strong grasp of User Experience design;
• Passion for video games, apps, online technologies, and geek culture.
We can offer you:
Work in a creative team with people full of passion
Stable employment and nice atmosphere
The high flexibility of the company
Access to prototypes of the latest VR systems
Cooperation with the biggest VR players in the world Oculus VR, HTC Vive, and Samsung
If you think you're good with us apply (CV+portfolio) here.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Immersion VR Sp. z o.o. Warsaw (02-777) at Jana Ciszewskiego 15, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”